We’re hiring for the role of Digital Designer. If you have a passion for branding and the desire to create client pleasing websites, then you might be what we’re looking for?
We are a fun, small, and vibrant design studio who specialise in packaging companies up with a beautiful brand and a stunning, functional website. Based in the heart of the Hampshire countryside (near Romsey to be precise) we’ve found ourselves specialising in bespoke websites running on the very popular WordPress and Shopify platforms.
We’re a team of four – developers, designers, and project managers – currently looking for a passionate designer to become a part of our team.
As one of our key designers, you will be involved in all aspects of our projects from conceptual work, to UI design, to branding, retainer, and ad-hoc client work. You’ll need to be someone who’s skilled, has experience designing for the web, and can take responsibility of a clients ideas while realising their vision.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular PhotoShop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Knowledge of WordPress theming, HTML, CSS, and jQuery would be a benefit but are not key to the role.
- A passionate approach to your work that includes looking for new and innovative ways to showcase content and looking to constantly improve the UX of websites.
- Confident communication skills.
- Dependability and attention to deadlines and details.
- A team player that can take the lead on projects, working very closely with our team of developers as well as clients from planning to delivery.
- You’ll need a car as we are in the middle of nowhere.
Why Join Us?
- You’ll work on some of the best looking brands and websites out there with clients who love to work with us.
- Standard working hours are 8 am – 4 pm Monday to Thursday and 8 am – 2:30 pm on Fridays. You can choose your start and finishing time as you see fit, as long as the hours and work are getting done.
- The latest tech. We’re Apple lovers so you’ll get your own MacBook Pro along with a huge screen to boot.
- Any software you need.
- Training opportunities and chances to attend exhibitions.
- The opportunity to join an expanding company and to make your mark on the team.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Company pension scheme.
- Monthly team outings.
- 25 days holiday as well as around 8 days office closure between Christmas and New Year.
How To Apply?
Now it’s over to you. Impress us, dazzle us, and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team.
Show us your relevant experience designing websites and brands and include links to your projects or online portfolio.
Send your CV with covering letter detailing your current salary and reasons why you’re the right fit below.