We are a fun, small, and vibrant design studio that specialises in packaging companies up with a beautiful brand and a stunning, functional website. Based in London and Salisbury, we’ve found ourselves specialising in bespoke websites running on the very popular WordPress and Shopify platforms.
We’re a team of six – developers, designers, and project managers – currently looking for a passionate WordPress or Shopify Developer to join our team.
As one of our key developers, you will be involved in all aspects of our WordPress development, including creating and maintaining WordPress and Shopify sites and customising and editing WordPress plugins. You’ll need to be someone who’s skilled and can take responsibility quickly.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with HTML, CSS, jQuery, and WordPress and Shopify theme development.
- Experienced and proficient with responsive design and development.
- Ability to set up and build new WordPress and Shopify sites, and customise existing sites.
- Technical knowledge for maintaining WordPress and Shopify websites.
- A passionate approach to your work that includes testing, writing clean code and looking for new and innovative ways to constantly improve.
- Good communication skills.
- Dependability and attention to deadlines and details.
- A team player that can take the lead on projects, working very closely with our team of developers as well as clients from planning to delivery.
Why join us?
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
- An additional (minimum) of 5 days of office closure between Christmas and New Year.
- You’ll work on some of the best-looking brands and websites with clients who love working with us.
- Standard working hours are 8 am – 4 pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8 am – 2:30 pm on Fridays. You can choose your start and finishing time as you see fit, as long as the hours and work are getting done.
- Working remotely every Monday and Friday.
- The latest tech. We’re Apple lovers, so you’ll get your own MacBook Pro along with a huge screen to boot.
- Any software you need.
- Training opportunities and chances to attend exhibitions.
- The opportunity to join an expanding company and to make your mark on the team.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Company pension scheme.
- Dental cover.
- Annual company birthday getaway.
- Your mobile phone bill covered up to the value of £40 per month.
How to apply?
Now it’s over to you. Impress us, dazzle us, and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team.
Show us your relevant experience building WordPress and Shopify websites and include links to your projects or online portfolio.
Send your CV with a covering letter detailing your current salary and reasons why you’re the right fit below.